You may have a love hate relation with chunky sweaters. But when it’s come to combine style and comfort together, you probably cannot say no to it.
The most important think of this chunky sweater is that, you can knit it yourself. Hence, it is a cost effective sweater, that you can stay warm in the winter, within your budget. Yes, with trends and styles, there are many varieties of these sweaters. Moreover, they can easily fit in your pocket.
A new trend of the winter:
Every winter brings out a new fashion statement with it. This winter, wearing chunky sweaters has become a great styling icon. It is a cool weather staple that every trendy girl owns, and keeps it on rotation. Whether you are at home, in the office or with happy hours, you really do not miss to pick it up. These are the best solution of pre winter statement.
Types of chunky sweaters:
Chunky sweaters have as many designs as you change its wearing style. Basically, it offers two neck shapes: – v neck and round neck. Traditionally, girls used to wear these two, but with the change in time, definers of fashion industry also change its designs. With varieties of designs, it is easy to sort it out for office, college and as casual wears. Check out some types of these sweaters:
- Oversized chunky knit sweater.
- Cold-shoulder design.
- Mock neck knitted sweater.
- Cropped felt-panelled chunky sweater.
- Chunky sweater in crewneck design.
- Chunky knit cotton cashmere sweater.
- Organic cotton crop sweater.
- Turtleneck chunky sweater.
How to style chunky sweaters:
Fashion has its own definition and styling yourself in different ways are dream of every girl. Whether you wear an oversized sweater or a short one, you are certainly going to look stylish. If you want to flow with the trend, then do not forget to check out these points:
- Over a skinny jeans: Skinny jeans itself look gorgeous, an oversized chunky sweater is enough to spruce up your personality.
- With leggings: Stay comfortable all the day long, with a tight legging and a matching up chunky sweater. You can easily carry this look in office hours.
- Cool look with a maxi skirt: A slouchy sweater is enough to complement a boldly printed maxi skirt. This is a quite stylish look for college going girls.
- Go with a crop: This is really a street girl look. Try out a jumper or cropped trouser and cover your upper part with the contrastive chunky sweater. Wear sneakers and socks to style up your look.
- Cute looks with shorts: Wear a stylish short and style a white chunky knit sweater. Cover your neck with printed scarf for extra style. You can also wear it over a dress.